Lace-tied Baker Boy Cap

$240 Duties not included
Select size:
Size guide
This product is not in stock at the moment but we will make it specially for you in 7 business days!
In stock

Product details

Ruslan Baginskiy Lace-tied Baker Boy Cap explores the line between delicate and determined. The edgy shape is softened by the fringed brim and smooth cotton.

There is a 99% chance your new favorite outfits will be tied to this baker boy cap, embellished with a lace. The 1% is for those occasions, when it is too cold or too warm to wear this piece. And since this baker boy cap is crafted of 100% cotton, you can wear it almost non-stop. A few more exceptions can be made for wearing other RB pieces from your collection.


Washing & storage

Delivery costs and times


XXS 54.0 cm.
XS 55.0 cm.
S 56.0 cm
M 57.0 cm
L 58.0 cm
XL 59.0 cm
XXL 60.0 cm
How to measure your hat size?
XXS 21.2 in
XS 21.6 in
S 22.0 in
M 22.4 in
L 22.8 in
XL 23.2 in
XXL 23.6 in
How to measure your hat size?